Saturday, March 5, 2011

Anerexia Nearly Killed Me!

Anerexia nearly killed me.
Anerexia is the same as anorexia
or anorexia nervosa.
It is an eating disorder.

Before I had a crisis that nearly claimed
my life, I had practiced anerexia as a lifestyle.

I hated my body.
I wanted to be thinner than thin.
A look at the mirror always revealed a fat me to me.
Friends and family always said I was too thin.

I thought they were just flattering me.
Food was an enemy I had to deal with.
I would eat very very little or nothing daily.
Weighing myself or using the tapes to measure
my body parts were a regular.

Vigorous exercise was another obsession.
I had a tough exercise regimen I followed daily.

Health breakdowns were a regular for me.
The rest of the symptoms I had that should
have alarmed me, didn't.

From dizziness to headaches, pins and needles,
heart pains, irregular heartbeats, irregular periods,
irritability, frustration, brain fog, sleeplessness,
hair loss, brittle nails and bones and more, were conditions
I had to live with.

I sure thought I had control over my anerexia lifestyle.
Again, I couldn't link the above problems and conditions
to my suicidal lifestyle of not eating.

You are sure welcome to my blog.

Please come again.
You'll get to know why many girls
and women are victims of anerexia.
And of course, what you could do to help
them.

My name is Chin.

Maybe, like me (then), you are living
with this lifestyle.
Or you have stories to tell on this.
You are again welcome, anyhow...

No comments:

Post a Comment