Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Beat Anorexia!

I beat anorexia and I am glad I did!
It nearly claimed my life.


You see, initially it seemed great and
even exciting to keep my eating
in absolute control.
I had binged before.
So to see myself in control of eating
was to say the least, cool.


I was born with a tendency to be fat
at the slightest overeating.
When excess weight became a problem,
I had to look for ways to keep trim.
A thin thin thin figure became my 
sweet dream.
You were beautiful to me if you were thin.
And I wanted that desperately.


That was the beginning of my anorexia romance.
Daily, I ate very little or nothing.
I exercised hard daily.
I had all manner of symptoms.
But I knew nothing about anorexia
so I never thought the pains in my heart
had anything to do with my starvation process.


Well, until I had a terrible crisis.
For days I could not sleep a wink.
My head was pounding. My temperature was very high.
I could not eat.
I threw up anything I ate.
My legs could not even support my thin frame. 
I begged to live.
God helped me.


I had a simple solution to recovery.

It's been over five years now.
I live a healthy life.
And I am happy.
Life is good and you are the only one
with the most ability to take care of your body.
Do it well.
Learn how here.



No comments:

Post a Comment